Thursday, July 30, 2015

Didn’t you hear? It’s in The Cloud, Man

It’s in The Cloud, Man, it’s in The Cloud
Where is The Cloud, Man?
It’s in the sky, floating with the other clouds
What’s in The Cloud, Man?
Stuff, all kinds of stuff, whatever you want,
shove it in and watch it float.
Lock and chain, is The Cloud safe?
I’d say it is, how would a thief get to the sky?
He’d need a real big ladder.
Yeah he would.
How does stuff get into The Cloud?
With The App, Man, with The App.
Where do I get The App?
It’s on your phone, just look at the store
All kinds of Apps, enough Apps to fill your life
Some Apps are even in The Cloud
Just press the button and away you go.
Easy as one, two, information theft.
What’s that, Man?
Ahh nothing. Just got a new App for my phone
it tracks things like you wouldn’t believe
it knows where I am and I bet it will know where
I’ll be because it tells me where I should go.
I bet it even knows what I’m thinking.
Is that in The Cloud, Man?
You bet it is. Everything’s in The Cloud.
How do I get to The Cloud, Man?
Just upload yourself, there’s an App for that;
It tracks your mind just by looking into your soul.
What’s that, Man? Sorry I was just downloading this new App.
Ahh, nothing just talking about machines and souls and stuff.
Wow! That’s some deep philosophical tech-talk stuff.
Yeah, I just got this new App that gives me deep thoughts.
Hey Man, is that in The Cloud too?
You bet it is.
Hey, Man, where did all this stuff come from anyway?
You mean The Cloud and Apps? They came from phones;
Y’know they’re inside the phones and they connect to
The Cloud.
Wow! Technology is great isn’t it?
Yeah, it’s a new thing, all this tech

No comments:

Post a Comment